Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sick..................

I have been super sick. I still don't feel well even though I am finally on the mend. I hate how slow I recover. It's seems to be even slower since I'm pregnant. I just want to feel well!!! I have so much to do. I have three banner orders and two of them are Thanksgiving! Plus, I still have a couple gifts to finish. I'm hping I can get a lot more accomplished this week and the next. First priority is the banners and then the Christmas gifts. I might have to buy some gifts instead of making them. Sigh. We shall see.... I hate my health right now! I hate how it changes everything. It's hard enough to live when I'm not sick with a sinus infection and a bad cough, but when you add it on it makes life so much harder. I've been dying to paint.... I've been regulated to reading and watching tv like there is ever anything on tv. I finally was able to draw out the cornucopia on the one banner today, and it made me sooo tired, bleary eyed, and dizzy not to mention making my headache even worse. Sigh. At least it's drawn.... That's the hard point.

On a happy note, my mom will be here tomorrow evening!!!!! So thrilled!!! I asked her if she could cut and ready a couple of banners for me, and she said sure. Yay! I need all the help I can get right now. lol Oh, Tuesday I have a Chelsea bag class! Can't wait to learn how to make it! It's a backpack. Anyway, I hope I can make it through without feeling too horrible, but at least my mom will be there to help me if I feel like I'm going to pass out.

Ben bought me How to Train Your Dragon!!!!! I love love love that movie! It even had the extra little short with it, too. Such a nice surprise. I just figured we would rent it from RedBox. lol

I'm about to watch another movie I got from Amazon Unbox. And then t bed I go. I will probably go to bed before the movie is finished. lol But that's ok. We can finish it tomorrow. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment