Friday, May 21, 2010

Painting

The last few days I have been painting!!! So fun! I finally finished my spring banner that I started a couple months ago, but I was too sick from being pregnant to finish it. But it's finished now.... :-D Also, I painted my summer banner! Each banner took a little more than a day to complete. I need to go to Hobby to get some rods, dowels, and ribbons so I can hang the summer one up, and so I can take some pics to show you! I'm rolling some ideas around for my July 4th banner. I have a couple good ideas, but the one may be too complicated for me to do b/c next week I am swamped with appointments. I only have one free day. We'll see what happens. I also know what banner I will do in between summer and Thanksgiving. Then I need to do a Christmas one. So about three more banners ,and my house will be done.

I would love to work on the paintings for the baby's room soon. That should be fun! I want to sketch the pics out, but I might wait to paint them until I know for sure what the baby will be. That way I can change the colors if I want. :-)

I need to write my story for school!!! I should take my laptop with me to the docs next week. Plus, I want to send in an essay about my adopted dog to AllYou magazine. I can not decide what pic of her I want to send in.... Wouldn't it be something if our story won?!?! The money would def help. I'm nervous b/c I want it to be well-written, and I want them to see how sweet my three-legged dog is. She is priceless. I'm glad she has a home now....

I have cowboy stew in the crockpot. It smells incredible! I want some!!! lol I added smoked sausage with the stew beef this time. I hope Ben still likes it. From the smell, I guess he would. lol

My heparin shots are going well. The first time I had to stick myself (in the stomach, no less!) I was so nervous. But after that I was ok. It's not that bad. Sometimes it's hard to get in the needle in, but other than that, it's pretty easy.

That's about all the news for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment