Friday, February 26, 2010

Art

This picture shows the slipcovers I made for my pillows. My friend taught me to sew, and this is the first thing I made. I love it!!! I bought the tan curtains at Ikea and mixed them with my red curtains. Looks very cafeish, I think.


Ok in the picture above, I'm wearing the apron that I made. It was the second thing I sewed. :-) Just last year I could hardly get on my knees, but now I'm stronger! Soon I will be walking.... Just wait and see. :-)

I painted these for Valentine's.


A friend commissioned me to paint this banner. It's for doors, but you can hang it on the walls in your house if you want.



My nurse asked me to paint this for her. She loved it.


My fall banner.



This is for a cubicle so it's smaller.


I painted these as Christmas gifts.












I painted this as a thank you gift.


My Valentine's banner. I need to paint my spring banner!!!



So here are the banners. I'll have to put up my most recent paintings I did for the house. Maybe tomorrow. Ben is out at the range all day today. I'm hoping to make gnocchi tonight. I've never made it and have been dying to try my hand at it! I'll try to post it. :-)
Oh, I signed up for a quilting class!!! It's in April when Ben is at JRTC. So I'll be able to be around people for 2 hours a week. Yay! Besides doctor visits. Yuck.... :-)
Well, I need to get ready to talk my doggie for a walk. She loves her walks.













No comments:

Post a Comment