Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Day

Today I have gotten my banners ready to paint my base coat. I'll be able to start sketching on them tomorrow. :-) Later on today I'm hoping to work some more on the toolbox and try to do touch-ups on my dad's gift. I sewed 2 snap clutches over the weekend. They are so fun!!! All I haveleft to do is paint the thing for Ben's dad. I think that's it... We'll see. :-)

I'm taking another class on Tuesday!!! It's on how to make a star candle mat. I got the fabric I need on Friday, but I need to get some more - it's 30% off this week so that will help! Maybe I can go tomorrow after he growth scan. We'll see. :-) The mat is for me. I can't wait to show you the fabric I chose!!! It is so cute.

Kaylee had a vet appointment today. She gt everything done so I don't have anything to worry about when we move. Oh, I can get a free wellness exam for the flight since we are PCSing. All I have to do is show our orders. I love anything free. ;-) Saves us $25! So Kaylee is all good. I'm going to try to take her on a walk in a little bit. It's such a beautiful day.

I feel so tired. I have some laundry going, but I still need to unload teh dishwasher. Sigh I don't want to move! lol I hate feeling so out of it. Frustrating.

Ben's mom comes Friday afternoon. She will stay a week, and I don't have anything ready! The art/sewing/baby room is so cramped already. I'll have to be inventive. Anyway, I haven't cleaned up that room yet. It's craft messy. And the desk has papers everywhere. Sigh. I so don't want to fix it. I'm planning on organizing it tomorrow before my ultrasound. We'll see how that goes. Oh, I need to figure out what to cook, too. Sigh. I need a nap. I feel so tired....

No comments:

Post a Comment