Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Orders!

I have banner orders!!! I have 3 small banner orders and 2 big banners. Yay! I'm gonna be busy.... :-D But it's good b/c I can use that money to pay for Kaylee's annual vet visit and hopefully, a tire for our car. I'm pretty sure I can b/c I'm getting my payment for a small banner today. I am so thankful! Now I can save for our trip and the last minute things I will need for the baby.

So on my agenda today. I am going to wet the dropcloth and set it out to dry. I decided to cut the banner sizes out after I steam them. I need to go buy some more dropclothes on Saturday b/c I don't have enough for all the orders. While the dropcloth dries, I'm going to draw out 2 Mario pictures and draw out "Super Dylan" for our nephew's toolbox. Plus, I need to sketch out the mushrooms and question mark boxes. I don't know if I will transfer it all onto the box, but I need to at least draw it all! I'm going to do the face on my dad's gift, too. That's my plan! Now to see if it actually happens.... LOL :-D

I have my last class at Quiltin' Country on Thursday. I'm going to learn to make a snap clutch! They look so cute. :-)

Kaylee is doing well with her carrier/kennel!!! She got in all by herself yesterday and just lay down. I was so excited! She was so scared just a week and a half ago. Treats have really been working. What dog can resist food. ;-) I'm hoping I can train to "go to the kennel" whenever I need her, too. I've been working on it, and she's pretty smart. Plus, I want her to view it as her happy place especially for the plane ride in December!!!

I went to the OB yesterday. They want me to start counting kicks and then put a check in the box when he kicks 10x in 2 hours. I have to start going every week now, and next week they are going to give me a non-stress test to make sure the baby and I are doing well. Next week is another growth scan. I'm hoping Ben can take me since it's a later time and it will be a pain with the HOP. And he can see how much bigger the baby is! Last time he saw him was when we found out he was a boy which was at 19 weeks. So he looks a lot different now!

That's the update for now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment