Sunday, September 26, 2010

Ramblings

I just finished a bring book I had to review. I was surprised because her other book was so good. But oh, well..... I did manage to finish it..... So now I'm on to the third one. So far it is ok. We'll see. :-)

I had a horrible day yesterday. I was sooo sick. I felt miserable. I hope today is better. I somehow managed to put a base coat on 4 banners. The other one is different. I have to draw things on it before I can paint. I'm hoping to do the drawing of the butterfly today and get the words on it so all I will have to do is paint it tomorrow.  We'll see how that goes. I might be able to sketch out the other banners. That's my hope, but we all know my health rules on things like that. lol It's ok, though. I'll work around it like I always do.

The weather here has been sooooo nice! It's been in the 80s with a slight breeze. We are supposed to be in the 50s tonight, and then we will go into the 60s at night. That means we don't even need the air on! I love fall!!! I've been able to walk Kalyee again, and we both love it. She's such a great dog.

My star candle mat class got cancelled! So sad. :-(  The next and only time they have it is October 8th, and I have a doc appt. that day. Suzanne said she could show me how to do it when I come in next so we'll see. I have the cutest fabric for it, too. Here's hoping I can learn it!

Dad's gift is coming along. I need to work on Dylan's gift today. I'm wanting, too. :-) It's hard to let my body dictate how and when to do things, but I've gotten used to it as time has gone on. No use fighting it and getting all mad when that won't change a thing.

The growth scan went well. The doc came in with a huge grin on his face and said that the baby is 3 lbs. 13 oz.!!!!!! He said he is perfect - not too big and not small. God is so good.... It really is a miracle. :-) He'll be here before we know it. Our precious gift from God. I can't wait to meet him and hold him.

1 comment:

  1. HUGE HUGS!!!!!

    and I can't wait to meet him too!

    Remember HE is holding you both in the palm of HIS hand. :)
    lylas!

    ReplyDelete