Monday, September 6, 2010

Anniversary



I had a great anniversary last Thursday! Ben and I have been married for four yers. :-) We went out to a Japanese steak house called Nami. It is right across from our housing division. We love that place. We just sat at a table and enjoyed the evening. Oh, he got me a gift card to a book store here that sells used books, new books, and new books marked down rally cheap. I was sooo excited! I could hardly wait to go! lol I got five books that I have been dying to read. Smart husband. He knew what would make me happy. :-D It was a great evening. He also rented some movies for us to watch over the four day. We both loved the old Nancy Drew mysteries. We are working on "The Diary of Anne Frank" right now. He liked what I got him, too - how could he resist a Wii game??? ;-) lol


So here's some pics of us that night.


I love this one even though it is blurry.







My belly. I'm almost 7 months!!! Can you believe it?!



The flowers Ben got me. I was excited to be able to arrange them! It came with greenery and some purple looking baby breath.

The tote I made at my class on Friday. It's for my sister. This is the front of the bag.


And the back of the bag. I like to make each side look different. :-)


Another tote bag as a gift. I just need to finish my dad's gift, and then make some more over the oven towels. Only three of them.


We went shopping today, and I was able to get some gifts for Ben's nephews. Just one of his nephews is left now. Oh, and the one I'm painting the toolbox for. I still haven't painted Mario on that. I'm going to do Dad's gift first, though. I ordered some gifts online, and now I'm just waiting to find some good deals for the guys. I know what I'm getting most of the guys. I'm just unsure about one of my brothers still. But it will come to me.

My j-tube has been bothering me lately. It's been having some strange discharge and is very tender to the touch. I'm going to get it checked out tomorrow.

That's it for now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment