Monday, August 30, 2010

Crib for Baby!

The crib!!! I am so happy how it turned out. :-) I just need to buy a mat and frame for Peter Rabbit and hang him up above the crib. I also need to sketch out the other characters I need so the set will be complete.


The bumper up close. My mom made it. I just stitched in the ditch.


The little rabbit. :-)


My OB appointment went well. I had a problem with my eyes over the weekend and then had a horrible headache and both of my eyes really hurt. They think I had an ocular migraine, but they wanted me to tell my neurologist to make sure it wasn't something more serious. So I called, and now I'm just waiting for a call back. :-) Could be awhile. ;-) Also, my blood count dropped. I was already low, but it went even lower. Sigh. So they are getting up with my GI to see how they want to add some iron to my fomula or if that is even an option. Plus, they are talking about inducing me at 39 weeks. That is if the baby hasn't already decided to come out. lol They want to do it on a weekday so I can have all the different docs I need around. That way I can have my g-j mic-key replaced while I'm still in the hospital. We'll see how that goes.... Not sure I want it, but I understand the reasons behind it. :-) Maybe he will decide to be born on a weekday on his own. Who knows. :-)

I can't finish the tote bag I started yesterday until I get matching thread. I'm hoping to get that tomorrow. tThen I can put it together and post it up for y'all to see.

The toolbox is all ready for me to paint Mario on it! I found a really cool pic online of Mario throwing a fireball. I want to do another action pose on the other side. At the bottom of the toolbox I will have a mushroom, star, and a 1-up mushroom. The front will have his name with "Super" above it in smaller print. That was Ben's great idea. ;-) I haven't quite decided what I will put on the back. Maybe a question mark box. That would be kinda neat. Maybe some regular blocks and then a question mark box. I like that idea, but I might change my mind. :-D

Oh, my midwife is so sweet! She wants to buy me all the Peter Rabbit books. Well, I guess I should say Beatrix Potter books. The small ones that I've wanted for awhile!!! I think that is just the sweetest thing.... :-) I had to share.

I finally decided on the pattern I want for Tonya's tote bag! I just need to sew it together before Friday so I might do it tomorrow. We'll see. I have a couple days. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment