Saturday, August 21, 2010

Peter Rabbit!

I finished Peter Rabbit!!!!! It was awesome to paint in watercolor again! I aboslutely love the new watercolor boards they have out now! Man, it makes it so much easier to paint b/c you don't have to worry about putting too much water on it and having the paper came up. I want way more of these! Makes it so much less stressful to not have to worry about the paper, too. I'm hoping to transfer my lion to my one other watercolor board and start working on it this week. But before I can paint the lion, I have to finish this banner order. I'm hoping to get it mailed out by Monday so we will see. :-) Anyway, here is Peter Rabbit.



I got fabric for Cathy's tote bag at Hancock on Thursday. All the fabrics were on clearance! I love the focus fabic for it. I can't wait to make it! Sometime next week. Maybe even tomorrow. ;-) I have some more over the oven towels to work on, and I need to stitch in the ditch the crib bumper my mom made and sent to me. It's the final touch to it. Also, I got the fabric I wanted for the grocery cart cover! It was a remnant at a really good price and the fabric I wanted to use for it! Plus, I got the fabric to work on the pillow for Eli's Christmas present. It shouldn't be too hard to do. So this week is sewing week. ;-) I'll post pics of all the stuff I've made when it is done.

That's about it for now. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment