Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Feeling Better

I'm finally feeling better and more like myself! Yay! When I went to my OB appointment on Monday, my midwife took one look at me and was like let's get you out of here quick! lol I still wasn't feeling well from the surgery. I was so glad she took care of me quickly. :-) Oh! I found out what blood type I am! I am O- so that means I had to get a shot. LOL I just find it too funny that I've always wanted to know what blood type I am, and I've been stuck a bazillion times in my life and now when I finally find out I get another shot! Just like me to make it difficult. ;-) It's b/c of the RH Factor when you are pregnant and have that blood type.

So I drank that horrible stuff for the bloodwork, and of course, it made me super nauseated and hurt my stomach a lot. BUT I kept it done. :-) Talk about living on nausea meds. The thing that bugged me the whole time I was drinking it was that I know I am not diabetic. I actually get low blood sugar more than anything else. Ah, well.

Yesterday I had my tote class!!! I love it! I'm giving it as a gift, and I can't wait to make more as gifts. :-)






I used a different pattern for the front and back so it's more interesting. It was so fun and easy. I have a banner order! She wants it like the dragonfly one I just did but w/o the ladybugs and in her school's colors. She's a teacher so it will be in her classroom. :-) Also, it sounds like there is another banner order coming soon. The big kind this time.

I go to GI today. I'm going to bring my Audrey Hepburn picture and work on it. I'm doing her in pencil, and when she's done I'm hanging her up in the art/craft room. Since I go to Temple so much I'm going to bring her to all my appointments until she is finished. Then I'll bring something else. I love finally hitting on to this idea. Before I was kinda like, but ppl will see.... I hate to be in the spotlight, but I need to get some things finsihed so I'm going to be brave and do it! I'm so excited at the possibility of getting some pics done this way!!!

Well, I need to clean the bathroom. I also want to make Ben a dessert today. I just haven't decided WhAt to make. lol It might be tomorrow, though b/c the day is going by fast, and I will be on the HOP later. We'll see what happens. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment