Thursday, August 12, 2010

Another Banner

Here's my latest banner. It's for a little girls room. Dragonflies and ladybugs. I hope the Mom likes it!!! The little one is just one, I think so she's not going to care yet. lol




I'm really happy with it. :-) I'm glad my orders are done before the surgery tomorrow. The thing is I'm so out of it I don't think I'm going to get much accomplished today. Sigh. I wanted to sew, but I need Ben here to change the needle for me. I was going to paint, but I'm too tired. I honestly don't want to do anything. I had to get up too early, and I have to get up early tomorrow, too. Yuck. I'm just going to watch movies tomorrow probably. Anesthesia makes me feel tired all day. Oh, I can't feed after midnight. I hope I get home at a reasonable time tomorrow. I don't want to be stuck there for too long....

I read a book on the bus ride today. Like usual. But this one I started and finished on the bus. lol I already wrote my review on my other blog. It was pretty good. Not boring at all. It was about Anne Bradstreet - the Puritan poetess. :-)

I can't wait for my tote bag class!!! So excited. :-) Should be lots of fun. The women at the shop are always really sweet.

It's still really hot here. It's just too hot to walk Kaylee. She hasn't gotten out much in a couple weeks. With the heat index, we stay around 108. 

That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment