Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Frustrated

I had hope that I may be able to get a handicap van, but now I just don't know. It's so upsetting and not fair that a handicap van is twice as much as a normal van. WHY?! Why am I punished for being handicap? It's not fair. We can't afford one. I can't work to pay a payment. I don't know. I feel so discouraged. I want to be able to take my baby to the doc. I need to be able to go to the doc. Ben would have to get out of work almost every day! They would get mad at him. Maybe kick him out. I'm praying and praying that I can somehow someway get one before the baby comes. It's a need, but we can't get it. It's hard. And upsetting. Honestly, everything is tougher and more expensive when you are physically challenged. I just want to cry. I want to be independent. I want to be as normal as possible. I just feel like it's not going to happen. Please pray a miracle happens.

My quilting class went well, but it wore me out. Everything does now. Even washing my dog. lol I can tell my sugar has been dropping, and I've been getting dehydrated. I've been trying to drink a lot so I should be ok....

I've been trying to find some maternity clothes that don't cost an arm and a leg and that are my size. I want to find some while my mom is here, and I can go during the day and in my power chair. Hopefully, I'll find some shorts soon. :-)

The orthodontist said my teeth are looking great. He said I don't know what you are doing, but keep it up. LOL I 'm thinking I just do what you tell me to. :-D I have bands now. I'm hoping my teeth will be done on time or sooner. Wouldn't that be something? It's exciting.

I need to work on my banner. My energy isn't cooperating. Maybe tomorrow. You have to plan, but not get upset if your plan fails for some reason or other. :-)

It helped to vent about the van. Thanks for listening. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Things will start to happen when it is time for it to... you just got to be patient.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah... that's the hard part. thanks. :-)

    ReplyDelete