Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OB Appointment

So I have some great news. NOT. I went to the OB yesterday, and they decided to put me on a blood thinner. I figured they would since I'm in a wheelchair, but I thought it would be a pill. They decided it's too risky for the pill since I have to surgery in 2-3 months. I could go into preterm labor which would not be good. So.... I have to give myself shots in my abdomen twice a day. I've had these whenever I'm in the hospital but only once a day and never giving it to myself. It burns, of course, and you bruise really bad. I have to do this until I have the baby. Walgreens doesn't have it in yet, but I'm not complaining!!! lol I am so dreading it.... I wish it was in the arm instead. Oh, well. :-)

And then to top it all off, when the doc came in (a different one from last time) he was like so before we get into this more, do you want to continue. I was like what???!! I'm not going to abort my baby. He's a gift! A blessing! Made me so mad. Then they moved my geneticist appt. up to this Thursday in case that changes my mind and I could still do something. THESE DOCS ARE RIDICULOUS!!!!!! What about all the moms out there who don't want their kids and don't take care of their kids? Did you say that to them? Of course not! Because they usually aren't high risk! They just infuriate me. I wish I could switch, but everybody wants me there b/c my GI is there. Sigh. I can't stand the thought of being in labor with one of these docs around.

My quilt should be done next week!!! So thrilled. Mom and I are going to work on the bumper tomorrow, and I need to work on the banner. I have so many appts. this week I don't know how in the world I'm going to finish it. Last night and this evening I'm feeling really sick, or I would work on it now. I'm praying I can finish it by this weekend. I can really use the money, too. :-) I'm hoping to get another order somehow. There is a woman in the quilting class who wants to see pics of my stuff. Maybe that could be a job opportunity. ;-) We'll see. It would be nice....

Tomorrow is my only free day this week! Craft time. :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment