Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Adventurous Night

What a night! Or should I say morning. Early morning. At 2:14 I rolled over in bed. My leg was on my j-tube so when I rolled over my tube pulled out 4 inches!!! I screamed. It hurt so bad!!! I saw that my balloon was deflated which is why it came out. The balloon holds it whenever it gets pulled. Anyway, I got it in about an inch, and then Mom had to get the last 3 inches in b/c I couldn't get it. We had to rush to the ER to make sure it was placed right when we pushed it back in. I had to stop my feeds a little early, too. Anyway, they had to do an x-ray, but they were able to cover the baby so that was great. Oh, I got to see the baby again! He was moving around like crazy! He was doing somersaults. lol So cute. :-)

We finally got home around 5:30. They got me right me in, and it wasn't too busy, thankfully. I'm still hurting and I'm so swelled. If it's not one thing it's another. :-)

All I have to do is hold out till my surgery and hope and pray it doesn't come out again. I'm so nervous about going to sleep tonight.... It's taped down, but I'm also going to wrap it out.

Plus, my phone hasn't been charging and kept on dying, and I get and make tons of doc/medical calls every day. So I had to go get a new one. So more money spent. Argh. lol Such is life. At least I saved $50!

It's been a busy busy day. My poor Mom.... She hardly got any sleep and had to take me to get a new phone and the doc about my j-tube. She is the bestest, sweetest mother ever. I love you, Mummy. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment