Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Frustrations

I go to the OB on Thursday, and they better listen to me and help me!!! I am so super bugged at all my docs right now. I have been having horrible headaches for 5 weeks. They thought it was dehydration, but I've been drinking more and flushing more , and it is not helping!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sick of this. Plus, they haven't checked my bloodwork in awhile, and I want to make sure everything with my nutrition is good. I am so tired of being the doctor and nurse and having to deal with all  this at the same time. C'mon people, DO YOUR JOB! I'm doing mine and then some. I am so sick of this.

God is def helping me through this, though. Even though I'm bugged, I know He is in charge, and He is more than enough for me. I know He will work this out. I just need to keep trusting Him. :-)

I need to go to the post office tomorrow, pick up some meds, and take some library books back. Then home to rest. Oh, I'm sending out a new story tomorrow!!! I'm hoping this is the one that sells. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Maria... sometimes you have to be your own advocate. Btw, how far along are you? Why can't you switch to another OB if the one you're seeing is frustrating you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 24 weeks. It's complicated... The other hospital won't accept me b/c they want me at the same hospital that I see my GI at. I have been telling and telling people, but nobody listens to me. So I called my case manager yesterday, and we have a plan. :-) So hopefully, I will have good news soon!!!

    ReplyDelete