Thursday, July 8, 2010

Miscellaneous Stuff


I painted this banner for my case manager as a thank you gift for all she does foe me. I matched it to the colors in her house and then red and purple b/c those are her favorite colors. But she decided to hang it in her office! LOL So much for matching her house. :-D


This banner and the next one were commissioned. Somebody else what's me to do one, too. I have it it all ready and prepped. I just need to draw out the design. Then I'll paint a dark brown instead of the medium brown to match her decor better. i can do her initial and the brown until I get a picture of her colors. I know her colors, but she said they are muted so I don't want to start painting without knowing for sure what they look like.


This is the first outfit I got for the baby!!! Isn't it too cute?! I love it. :-)


This is my baby bump. :-) I can't believe I'm 22 weeks and am 5 months!!! Time sure does fly. :-)


It rained all day today again. So unusual for Texas. My plans for tomorrow are to draw out the banner, and then work on my story. I might paint some. Not sure yet.  I need to go to Hobby Lobby sometime this weekend to get some more rods, dowels, and paint. I also want to look at their fabric b/c I need to figure out what scheme I want to do for the grocery cart cover for the baby. I know I don't want a jungle print. That's about all I know. lol

Hope you all are doing well!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment