Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Skype Time

I have a growth ultrasound tomorrow! It's so nice to see him and that he is groing on schedule. :-) Definitely alleviates my fears. I didn't find out till Monday evening that I had this appt. b/c they didn't call me to let me know! So annoying. I am hoping to get home at a reasonable time.

My best friend and I are Skyping and talking on the phone all this week since neitherone of us was able to travel to each other. I am so thankful we live in this time!!! Makes staying in touch super easy. We have watched a movie together so far. Basically we have just been taling and talking. lol We never run out of things to say. ;-) Plus, it's nice to see each other. We are hoping to paint together eventually. I love my sister in heart so much!!! She is the bestest. :-)

I think I will draw until we can Skype. I've been dying to watercolor lately. I have to make time to work on the lion picture and Peter Rabbit. I need to work with my true painting love. It's nice to get paid for the banners, but I get tired of acrylic when I love watercolor so much. Oh, my midwife wants to see pics of my work so I'm hoping order some pics so she can see them. Probably banners and watercolor pics.

Oh, I painted this saying, but I sent it off to my friend without taking a pic of it!!! Frustrating. She is going to try to get a pic for me so I can have it on file. :-)

I had a pretty good day Saturday! Ben and I went out and had so much fun together. I love him lots! :-) I was so glad I was feeling well enough to do something with him.

I've found some pretty good Christmas ideas on the internet now that I can sew. So excited!!! Can't wait to make them. :-) And they look pretty easy, too so that is awesome.

I'll try to post some pics next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment