Saturday, July 17, 2010

Game Craze

So guess what I have been into lately? Scrabble!!! lol I've been playing it on pogo.com for free. But Mom found my computer game I left at home, and I should get it Monday!!! Yay! I remember when Mom and I played Scrabble almost every night. We were very evenly matched. She would win one night and I would win the next. It was so fun. It always took at least 2 hours to play each game, but at least we never got bored with nothing on tv. ;-) The times when we weren't on a Scrabble kick we would play Skip-Bo. That was when I was the only one left at home. I wasn't used to not having somebody to hang out with what with being the youngest of five. Mom was so great about it. She would stop things she needed to do just to make me happy. She knew I wanted to do something. :-) That was also when my friends had moved away so I was left alone by my siblings moving out and by no friends. But oddly enough I didn't really miss it too much b/c of Mom being there for me. Besides I never could go out much with my friends when they were there b/c of my health. It's a good thing I love to read!!! And paint. And I don't mind being alone. :-)

I've been practicing with my sewing machine before I start quilting my quilt. I so do not want to mess it up!!! I also started my dad's Christmas present and did a preliminary sketch of Peter Rabbit for the baby's room.

That's my update for now. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment