Friday, March 5, 2010

Bad Night

Last night was horrible. I've been having worse nausea and pain for the past couple of weeks, but it was debilitating yesterday.  I was extremely dizzy, had a bad headache, and had a lot of pain. I took some Phenergan and lay down in bed propped up so that I was sitting upright. My husband was playing with my brother online (Wii). My brother finally had Mario Kart again and wanted to play so I didn't want Ben to know how sick I felt. Ben hardly plays anymore. He just works. He needed a break. So I called my sister in heart. :-) She immediately was there for me. I asked her to pray, and then she quickly moved on to other topics to take my mind off of everything. She's the sweetest sis ever. By the end of the conversation, I did feel better.

But I still couldn't go to sleep b/c I couldn't lay down at all. Even on my side. So I watched HGTV and eventually got tired enough from the Phenergan and Benadryl to sleep. Blissful sleep.... :-)

So my friend and I talked about getting together this summer. We want to go to Amish country - Lancaster!!! We are hoping and praying it will work out. Man, it would be awesome. It will be the first time that we would totally be alone on vacation. It will be great! Girl time! :-D We still have to figure out the logistics with my power chair and taking my manual or even just renting a manual there. We'll see. We'll hope big while we wait. lol

Ok so on the agenda today: get my meds at the pharmacy. Everybody groan with me now. Fort Hood has the worst pharmacy ever! You wait at least 2 hours just to get the meds. Plus, it's really crowded and loud. We also need to go to the Tricare office. The fun stuff: I need to go to Hobby Lobby!!! YES! *fist pump*

God gives me so many things to be thankful for. My dog is def one of them! She makes life fun! And we all need fun. ;-) I guess I need to get going so I can get this day started.

No comments:

Post a Comment