Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Etsy???

I was looking on Etsy, and the more I looked the more nervous and scared I got! It looks so daunting. What  if I can't do it? What if I get sick and can't fulfill my responsibilities to the buyers. I really want to do this, but at the same time I have to look at this realistically. What would I do if I'm in the hospital? I mean c'mon, most hospitals don't have Wi-Fi in the room! I don't want my health to stop me, to hold me back, to win. I want to live and by living work and accomplish my dreams. I know I can't work a 9-5 job. I can't even drive and most mornings I'm so exhausted I can't get up early. But I want to do something. I need to do something. It's hard to just sit back and feel like life is flying by me b/c of my health chaining me down. I want to earn money at home. I won't let my health win! I won't......

I would have to get one of those weighing machines from the post office so I could schedule a pick up any time I need it. That way I won't have to worry about Ben being able to do it or not. Why why why does the post office close at 5 when everybody knows everybody else can't get off till then. They need different hours. I need this job to work. But then again what if I start this and can't even sell anything. What if my stuff is priced too high. It will have to be priced higher than a store b/c of all the time to custon make it for that person. Plus, I have to package and ship it. Oh, and I have to take a great pic of the product. Ack!!!!!

I need your help with this, God. Do You even want me to do this? I'll talk about it with Ben and see what he says. I know he doesn't mind me doing it, but I'm going to need his help.

I need to finish editing my story so I can send it out to a children's magazine tomorrow. I hope I can sell this one! My teacher said my other story is really sellable, and she wants me to send it out to some Christian magazines. Now I have to look them up and see which ones fit my story the best. :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment