Thursday, March 4, 2010

To Do List

On the agenda today: BANNERS! I need to cut them, get them soaked, flatten them, and smooth all the wrinkles out. Yuck. I also want to draw out my spring banner b/c it feels like spring over here!!! Yay! That's basically what I want to accomplish today. My hubs is at the range so I won't be seeing him for lunch, and I don't know when he will get home tonight. So I might as well get busy. Oh, I decided my name for Etsy! Megan, my sister-in-law, figured out several.  One of hers was definitely my favorite. :-) I'm so excited! I'm going to try to figure out Etsy tonight when Ben gets home. This is so scary. I have to keep track of so much stuff for tax purposes. Yikes! But I really think this is an answer to prayer. Besides if for some reason I need to stop I can. Simple as that. :-)

My allergies have been killing me for the last week. It gets worse during and after I walk Kaylee. So the evenings are miserable. Last night I was so tired I couldn't do anything so I just went to bed at 9:30.

Oh, therapy went well yesterday. I walked 2x across the pool, and one time backwards. I did my exercises, too. I couldn't do as much as I normally would b/c I took the HOP. I go again tomorrow.

Turner Classic Movies has some good movies on this morning. I'm having a hard time pulling away to do my work. lol I LoVe old movies! Soon there is going to be a Fred Astaire/Ginger Rogers marathon. They are going to show ALL of their movies! Woo hoo! Except I'll probably forget or Ben and I will be at the store or something will happen. :-D

Ok, off to work. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment