Friday, March 12, 2010

The Day

What a day! The HOP (special tranist bus) picked me up at 6:30 a.m.! Yuck! Five hours later I was home. lol Crazy. So the driver had to pick up 2 other people before we even got on the way to the hospital. It was pretty much a typical GI appointment. I had to have some bloodwork done, and even with that I was done ahead of schedule. So I called the HOP to let them know, and the bus came in like 10 minutes. But he had to go in and check for others before we left. Then he had to go pick up two others and came back to the hospital to pick up somebody else who ended up not being ready yet. lol Finally, on the way home. I was the second one off! Yes! :-D Anyway, I got about 2/3 of the way through and am about finished with it. After I update my blog, I'm going to finish it then update my other blog with my review. It's so cool how you can get a book for free as long as you review it. It's especially good for me since it's hard to get to a library with so many doc appointments.

Oh, I met a potential friend while walking Kaylee. She leaves tomorrow for California and won't be back for two weeks so hopefully we won't forget each other by then! lol So we decided to meet on the walk in two weeks, and then we can exchange addresses. She has the sweetest little boy. He must be around 10-12 months old. He loved Kaylee. She also has an older son who I didn't get to meet. But anyway, her husband gets deployed in June. I wonder if she will be going home then. Hmmm Oh, well. That's the way it is in the army. You meet someone, and then they move. Sigh.

My house is cleaner! Always good news, but I still need to dust. After my book.... ;-) I'm not sure what to make for supper. I have 1/2 lb. of hamburger I need to use. I might do spaghetti. I'll see what Ben wants when he gets home. Oh, I could lasagna.... That's not a bad idea.... But I don't know if I have that much energy tonight because I got up so early. I'm even more drained than usual.

So far I haven't made any money with Google AdSense. No surprise since it can take up to a year, but that's only if you have enough traffic which I so do not have! lol

I'm signing off to finish reading my book! It's calling to me.... And reminding me I need to write my mystery for school. I've never written a mystery. Well, I have once when I was a kid. I hope and pray it's good! I want my last story to be well-written and entertaining. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment