Monday, March 1, 2010

Ramblings

So it's been another one of those days. I am so tired and cold and don't have the energy to do anything. I'm hoping to edit my short story so that I can send it out to a magazine. I also need to work on my last assignment for school! I'm so excited! It's going to be a mystery. I've never written one for school. The only time I wrote a mystery was when I was kid. So we'll see how it goes....

I was trying to find info online about being infertile and about not having any periods. At least I know some possibilities now. :-) But I do have hope that I will have a kid now. My mom gave me hope. She is so sweet. She reminded me that nobody thought I would get married. And that when people found out I was getting married they were like, how is she going to manage it??? And look at me now. Married for 3 years. Sure the first couple of years was hard b/c of my health, but the last year hasn't been too bad. Except for the 3 surgeries. LOL But overall it's been a wonderful year. I've felt alive. My case manager encouraged me, too. God has given me the best case manager ever!!! She is awesome. I didn't even know case managers could be so kind.

The one thing I want to do today is get the new All You! I know. Such a great goal. :-D But I love that magazine. It has great coupons and tips and recipes. And did I say coupons!!! I love getting coupons. It's like a game to me to see how much I saved this time. The only annoying thing is that no grocery store over here does double coupons! You hear about all these coupon queens who save so much money by utilizing double coupon day. Well, I'm sorry, but not everybody accepts double coupons! In fact most don't! So there.... lol

I'm trying to figure out what name I should call myself on Etsy b/c I'm going to join them! Maybe I will be able to sell some banners and figurines and who knows what else. I'm excited. As soon I have my site up and running I will be sure to let you all know. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment