Monday, March 15, 2010

Sick, Story, and Store - Alliteration! ;-)

Well, I have been feeling sick. Yesterday was another beautiful day! Thank God for that! :-) My head was killing me and is still killing me today. I was tempted to take Tylenol, but my stomach was feeling yuck so I opted against more meds. But part of me was like I need something! lol I didn't succumb because I figured I would feel worse in the long run.

I reviewed my third book yesterday on my other blog. I think I should review them on this blog, though. I'm going to try to change my blog name. That way my family won't be like what is going on??? Where are Ben and Maria? This is weird.... lol Hmmm Maybe I should leave it. ;-)

I'm going to go to HEB and maybe Target today. I need to get some rice bread, diet sodas, and some all- natural gummies. I don't have a long list. I might get some ground hamburger, too. Not sure what I will be making this week. I know I'm making white chicken chili tonight, but that's the extent of my knowledge. I just haven't felt like writing out menus. I think I'll just scrunge around in my freezer and pantry this week. As long as I get bacon, sausage, and hamburger I should be okay. Did you just see my list get longer??? NOOoooo..... lol The life of a housewife. Sigh. I love it, though. Truly. I just wish I felt well enough to enjoy it right now.

Ben leaves in 3 weeks to go to JRTC again, and I want to have fun with him. So I need to feel better! There is a cartoon that comes out on the 26th that I want to see. It's about dragons. I love dragon movies, and I love cartoons. A perfect combo. :-)

The other thing on my to do list is: WRITE MY LAST STORY FOR SCHOOL! I need to sit down and write ideas down and figure out my mystery. I have to place the clues throughout the story. Not too easy to spot and not too hard to spot. Sounds impossible to me. But I'm up for the challenge. I think.....

I'm off to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment