Monday, March 29, 2010

News

Now I can shout it to the rooftops!!! I'm PREGNANT!!!!!!! I was 3 weeks pregnant when that doc said I couldn't have kids. God gave us a miracle!!! Anyway, I'm 7 weeks and 5 days along. :-) They did an ultrasound so I saw his lillte heart beating. I'm a high risk pregnancy. Please pray for my little one - that he will grow and be safe! I am so thrilled. The due date is November 12th. :-D Can you believe it??!!! I still can't. lol It was bad there for awhile. I had to go to the ER a week and a half ago for dehydration and low potassium. They put me on nausea meds every three hours so my gastroparesis wouldn't act up so bad again. I DO NOT have any weight to spare.

In June, I will find out if it's a boy or a girl. SO exciting..... :-)

I need to go to the store some time today and get a few things we need. My mom is coming here next week b/c Ben will be going to JRTC next Monday. He'll be gone for 3 weeks. That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment